RULES FOR WNDV/U93 can be downloaded - or viewed by clicking the pdf file below
or viewed in person at U93 Studios
General Contest Rules for Artistic Media Partners, Inc. Stations
Spring Promotion 2013 - SB
These are the General Contest Rules for the Spring Promotion/Contests 2013 – SB (“Promotions”) being held on Artistic Media Partners, Inc.’s (AMP) WNDV-FM, WSMM-FM, WSSM-FM, WDND-AM in South Bend, IN. If you ever have a question please call the station at 574-273-9300 extension 244. Specific contest rules may apply.
Artistic Media Partners
3371 Cleveland Road
South Bend, IN 46628
Sponsor: WNDV, WSMM, WSSM, WDND
Quantity Retail Value Odds of Winning
U93 – Crack The Code Game
25 Events $93-$700 Indeterminable based on the
number of people listening and playing and their ability to guess the current code.
1. Promotions are generally open for participation only by those listeners residing in the twelve County Indiana/Michigan service areas, defined as Berrien, Cass, and St. Joseph County in Michigan, LaPorte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, LaGrange, Starke, Marshall, Kosciusko, Fulton, and Pulaski counties in Indiana.
2. Contests and Promotions are not open to AMP employees, current and previous, subsidiaries or agents, employees of co-sponsoring participants in various Promotions, employee's and co-sponsor's immediate families, employee's and co-sponsor's household members, prior AMP or sponsor employees, and all other radio broadcast, television, electronic or print industry employees.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter the Promotions.
4. Participation in Promotions constitutes permission of all Participants and winner(s) for AMP and participating sponsors to publicize and/or broadcast the promotion participant's name, image, photograph, character, likeness, voice, entry and the fact that he/she participated in and/or won the contest. There will be no additional compensation.
5. Certain prizes may be mailed to winners at the discretion of AMP with no prior arrangements or approval. No date sensitive prizes, weighed prizes or cash value prizes will be mailed. AMP is not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
6. Any qualifying prizes must be picked up at the station during regular business hours (8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday - closed Holidays) within forty-five (45) days of winning or prize will be forfeited.
7. When the winner(s) of a Contest or Promotion are determined by a random drawing, odds of winning are determined by the eligible number of entries.
8. When on-air Promotions are conducted, odds are determined by the number of people listening who attempt to participate in each Promotion.
9. When a Contest or Promotion requires on-site registration, all entries must be completed, by hand, at the registration point. Entry blanks may not be removed from the registration site and returned later. Participants may enter once per event unless otherwise specified. Anyone found entering more than once will be disqualified.
10. If entry is required in any Contest or Promotion, all entries must be received by the specified entry deadline.
11. All Promotion participants must be at least 18 years of age. If a minor wins a Promotion, then in that case the prize may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian if specifically approved by Artistic Media Partners Inc Management.
12. Only one person per household may qualify or win on WNDV, WSSM, WSMM, or WDND for any 30 day period. In the event that two members of the same household qualify or win, the 2nd qualifier or winner will be disqualified and removed from the contest and his or her prize will be available for another contestant. Same household is defined as living at the same residence.
13. Valid state identification (ex. Driver's License/ID Card) is required to claim a prize or participate in any Contest or Promotion. In order to claim prize(s), winners will be required to show proof of identity and may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility release/prize acceptance form and a W-9 tax form. Noncompliance within 10 business days of prize(s) being awarded may result in winner's disqualification or an alternate winner being selected.
14. Participants must use their true, legal name and address when participating in
Promotions or they will be disqualified and prize forfeited
15. AMP may, at its discretion, designate judges for each Contest or Promotion. In the absence of a specific judge named for any contest or promotion, then in that case the Program Director or Station Manager of AMP will serve as contest judge. These contest judges will determine the winner(s) in all contests and promotions. All decisions made by the designated judges are final. By participating, Promotion participants agree to be bound by all contest rules and the decisions of the judges.
16. AMP and contest sponsors are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible or postage-due/mail entries, telephone system or equipment failures, telephone line or technical problems, misdialing, human errors or acts of God.
17. Unless otherwise specified, all entries become the sole property of AMP and will not be returned or acknowledged.
18. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and cannot be transferred or assigned unless otherwise noted. No substitutions or cash awards in lieu of prizes are allowed unless otherwise specified.
19. Participants waive any and all claims of liability against AMP contest sponsors, their affiliates, employees, agents, their families and members of their households from any accident, loss, and/or injury occurring as a result or consequence of participants' participation in contests or promotions and/or winners' acceptance or use of prizes awarded such Contests and Promotions.
20. AMP reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value.
21. Winners assume any and all tax liabilities that may be applicable and related to claiming of prizes over a certain value. In other words, contests and promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
22. AMP and/or participating sponsors will issue a 1099 tax form for all prizes valued at $600.00 or more, including multiple cash prizes to the same winner adding up to
$600.00 or more over the course of a given year. By claiming prize(s), winner agrees to accept the estimate of fair market value placed on prize(s) by AMP and/or participating sponsors.
23. When prize consists of admission to a concert or ticketed event and the event is postponed, rained out or cancelled, AMP and/or participating sponsors will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
24. Winner(s) are solely responsible for insurance (when required), other prize-related expenses as may be specified, gratuities, and all applicable federal, state and local taxes.
25. Winner's names and copies of contest rules are available by sending a self- addressed, stamped envelope to: Contest Rules, 3371 Cleveland Road Suite 300, South Bend, IN 46628. Or, you can pick them up by stopping by the AMP offices located at the same address during normal business hours.
26. These rules may be changed or altered at any time without prior notice.
27. Contest Rules are Final and Binding. By entering any Promotion, Participants acknowledge that they have read and understand the Promotion’s Rules and agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with those Rules including, without limitation, eligibility requirements and by the decisions of the AMP. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE CONTEST RULES MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. All decisions of AMP are final and binding on all matters relating to any Contest.
28. Disqualification. Station reserves the right to disqualify any Promotion participant at any time as determined in AMP’s sole discretion, at any stage of the Promotion, should such person: (a) fail to comply with the Promotion’s Rules; (b) supply any untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and information; (c) refuse or fail to provide proof of identity and/or eligibility if requested by AMP at any time; (d) use technology to gain an unfair advantage over any othe