If you wake up in the morning feeling well-rested, refreshed, and not-at-all groggy . . . SCREW YOU.
--According to a new survey, only 4% of people say they wake up feeling good in the morning. The other 96% say they wake up tired.
--35% of people say they have trouble getting a good night's sleep because of their partner's snoring, bathroom trips, or using the phone during the night.
--21% blame animals . . . we're assuming that means pets or dogs barking outside. 18.5% blame noisy neighbors . . . and 12.7% of people blame traffic.
--About 30% of people say they've called in sick to work at some point due to lack of sleep. And 38% have fallen asleep at work or during a meeting.
--Another study found that if you want to remember your DREAMS, you should eat more Vitamin B-6 before bed. People who do are most likely to remember four to six vivid dreams every night.
--Vitamin B-6 is in meats, whole grains, vegetables, nuts, and bananas.
One Day Into the Baseball Season, a Poll Finds 0% of Cubs Fans Think the Team Will Make the Playoffs
On Thursday, the Chicago Cubs opened the season by losing 2-to-1 to the Washington Nationals. Cubs fans are already a pessimistic group . . . and that one loss just stoked their pessimism. That night, a Chicago TV station ran a poll asking fans if they thought the Cubs would make the playoffs this year . . . and 0% said yes.