How To Remember Something You Thought You've Forgotten
Mar 31st, 2010
HOW REMEMBER SOMETHING YOU THOUGHT YOU'VE FORGOTTEN
(from Kevin Trudeau's "Mega Memory Book")
- Lie down on a flat surface.
- Close your eyes.
- With eyes closed, look straight up, moving your eyes as far back as they can go toward your forehead.
- Picture yourself going down an escalator.
- Count out loud backward 50-1.
- Picture yourself stepping off the escalator into the most beautiful perfect place you can.
- By speaking out loud, command your mind to remember whatever info you are trying to recall.