30 Things Every Man Should Have By 30
Apr 2nd, 2010
- Here's a list of 30 Things Every Man Should Have By 30... from TheFrisky.com
1. A skin care regimen. C’mon guys, healthy complexions aren’t just for metrosexuals!
- 2. A tasty signature dish he can whip up for a date.
- 3. Respect for women as equals.
- 4. At least four good pairs of shoes: dressy, business casual, casual, exercise.
- 5. At least one friend who gives honest fashion advice.
- 6. A tailored suit.
- 7. A toolbox that includes: a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, nails, work gloves.
- 8. Enough clean underwear (no holes!) to get him through a week between laundry sessions.
- 9. Independence from his mama.
- 10. The ability to ask for directions.
- 11. A great road map when there’s no one to ask.
- 12. A favorite cookbook.
- 13. A decent set of pots and pans.
- 14. An emergency kit in the trunk of his car.
- 15. A hobby that does not include a television set or a 6-pack of beer.
- 16. A trusted barber or hair stylist.
- 17. A pair of jeans that makes his butt look good.
- 18. Jumper cables.
- 19. A driver’s license.
- 20. Always enough toilet paper.
- 21. Sheets that don’t scratch.
- 22. A nightstand that doesn’t say “Handle with care” on the side.
- 23. A smile he uses generously.
- 24. At least one lamp that didn’t once belong in a dorm room.
- 25. Enough confidence to approach someone he finds attractive.
- 26. Enough sense not to use a cheesy pick-up line. (When in doubt, say “hello!”)
- 27. A great razor.
- 28. The beginning of a nest egg.
- 29. A place where everyone knows his name.
- 30. At least one 'special' move he’s received lots of positive feedback on.